Moss kurulum hatası

  • Ocak 10, 2009
  • By Ova (Excuse My Reading)
  • 2 Comments

Sharepoint 2007 yi yükleme sırasında :


Setup is unable to proceed due to the following error(s):
This product requires ASP.NET v2.0 to be set to 'Allow' in the list of Internet Information Services (IIS) Web Server Extensions. If it is not available in the list, reinstall ASP.Net v2.0.
Correct the issue(s) listed above and re-run setup.


hatası alıyorsaaak, c:\windows\Microsoft .net\Framework\v2 'ye ait folder
a girip aspnet_regiis -i komutunu çalıştırıyosunuz command prompt'tan.

ya işte bu yukardaki gibi kuruluyor bitiyo ve kurtuluyoruz o hatadan.

You Might Also Like

2 yorum

  1. I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will discuss.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. how can I write a private message to you, I havent got your email address or blog

    YanıtlaSil

en derin düşüncelerini dök bebeğim