Robbery

  • Haziran 09, 2008
  • By Ova (Excuse My Reading)
  • 2 Comments

As i am going to take my ielts exam on 26th of july, i think it will be best for me to write my entries in english for some time. I am not a fluent speaker or writer; so in case of any misunderstood sentences, incorrect written words or structural defects please call 911 :P

So, let me tell you what happenned during last weekend..
Our house was robbed on friday. The thief must be very brave because he cracked the door (not the locks, i mean the DOOR!) and broke in. He dug everywhere like a mole, my god, when i saw our bedroom i was about to cry.. he threw every single thing to the floor and walk all over them..and also the police stepped onto those things while investigating. Seriously, like CSI they took fingerprints as evidence but i doubt they all belong to us.. i dont know.

There was nothing valuable at home, no money, no jewellery, no gold. I think the robber must have been very angry with us . he took al my silver necklaces; that made me upset because they were my memories..

So, on saturday our landlord purchased a steel door and we feel safe now. At least we have a new door.

You Might Also Like

2 yorum

  1. hey, can i comment in english? sorry to hear about the robbery - we were robbed when my son was 1.5, a month after we moved to istanbul, and the thief took my beloved diaper bag (which was a very nice, black leather backpag)- we had nothing of value in the house as well, and i can totally imagine the jerks face when he opened the bag downstairs and emptied all the diapers and the onesies :) . your writing seems quite proficient, actually. good luck! z.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. of course you can. that would be good because it will help me to practice further.

    i think everybody has a robbery experience.. but its nice to hear that you hadnt loose anything valuable. besides its better to know that you were not harmed by the robber. You know they are the friendly kind! i think i am lucky too because i could meet with the robber..he broke in the house after i left!

    YanıtlaSil

en derin düşüncelerini dök bebeğim