The best css design ever!

  • Haziran 24, 2008
  • By Ova (Excuse My Reading)
  • 0 Comments

i loved this web sites css design.. they are guru's i know.. but i want this looks!! its awesome.
Take a glance
I dont think i have the ability or the nerve to make a design like this. first of all i dont know any of the photo manipulation and graphics programs like photoshop, fireworks etc.
second, my css knowledge is below intermediate.
and third, i am lazy. maybe thats the source of all my problems.

What about this one? It's beautiful.

And this is the one i liked most.

This is Also a masterpiece.. I want a skin like them :(
some of them have made directory browsing enabled, so i was able to get the style codes but it would be theft if i apply them without permission...

You Might Also Like

0 yorum

en derin düşüncelerini dök bebeğim